Start your own Fundraising for KELY
Starting your own fundraising campaign for KELY is easy – here are some tips which may help:
- Start a collection jar in your school, office or workplace by introducing KELY and the services and programmes we provide.
- Designate a special day of a week where your classmates / colleagues can dress a certain way through making a small donation to KELY.
- Designate your school / office / workplace event to benefit KELY.
Below are some ideas of fundraising activities which you may also consider:
- Charity sales
- Charitable auctions
- Film premieres
- Musical concert / Arts exhibition
- Sports games or matches
- Fundraising parties for festivals
- Place KELY’s donation box in schools, companies or retail shops to collect donations
If you are interested in starting your own fundraising campaign for KELY and want some expert advice, please e-mail us at: email@example.com or contact her by phone: 2521 6890.