How to Become Part of KELY
KELY can help you by…
- Being a launch pad for your vision of social change. Tell us your issue and we can work with you to address this in the most positive way
- Acting as a platform for you to meet new people and make new friends
- Providing information on things you want to know, but don’t know where to ask
- Being an anonymous listener… when you feel like you can’t take it anymore and just want to be heard
- Providing programmes which allow you to learn skills and test out your leadership abilities
You can help KELY by…
- Volunteering for our programmes, fundraising drives, and office duties!
- Participating in our programmes, aimed at addressing a variety of youth issues
- Helping us to design and launch fundraising or issues campaigns
- Mobilizing your peers to come out and support our programmes and events
- Being an active member in our various youth committees
Come and see how we can work together! We would love to hear from you!